Sports Medicine Specialists
Edinger Surgical Options’ board certified surgeons and therapists work with trainers, handlers, owners and primary care veterinarians to keep athletes fit for the field. Your athlete will receive full-service treatment for sports injuries with thorough diagnostics, minimally invasive surgery, regenerative medicine, and our unique partnership with the certified canine rehabilitation therapists (CCRT) of Madison Canine Rehab & Acupuncture .
Our sports medicine team will assess each patient’s condition, and then carefully determine an effective plan for recovery. We provide a complete progression of services and the 24-hour care provided in our rehabilitation program ensures consistent care from diagnosis through return to full function .
A major avenue of treatment is regenerative medicine using ultrasound-guided injections to stimulate rapid and organized healing. We can also develop specialized conditioning programs to maintain your athlete in peak form. Here are the most common rehabilitation and conditioning services we are pleased to offer:
Physical Rehabilitation with Madison Canine Rehab & Acupuncture
- Muscle Conditioning
- Rapid Recovery from Injury
- Laser Therapy
- Tendon, ligament & joint healing through non-surgical methods
- Joint and tendon injections that promote soft tissue healing & restore function to damaged tissues
- Sport-specific Surgery
- 24-hour medical care and assisted healing specific for each patient and family
- Integrated sessions with certified rehabilitation therapists of Madison Canine Rehab & Acupuncture
- Scheduled family visits and daily updates from RECOVERY STAY™ nursing team
- Single- to multi-day packages