Our surgeons have expertise in stabilizing spinal fractures and repairing damage from Intervertebral Disc Disease or tumors. Our in-house computed tomography (CT) capabilities and unique partnership with Veterinary Rehabilitation Center of Wisconsin allow us to obtain same-day diagnostics, evaluate and aid in the decision-making process and maximize the success of surgery with careful pre-operative planning and guided rehabilitation. Here are the most common neurological procedures we perform.
- Hemilaminectomy (disc or tumor)
- Dorsal Laminectomy (disc or tumor)
- Spinal Fracture Stabilization (post trauma)
- Lumbosacral (LS) Stabilization
- Cerebral Spinal Fluid (CSF) taps/myelogram
- Intervertebral Disc Disease (IVDD)